Terms and Conditions
OpenGoSim is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers’ and those who engage with us.
OpenGoSim Ltd is a UK based software house. As part of our business services, some of the information we hold may be classified as “personal data” under European Union (EU) law as information relating to an individual. This privacy notice provides the information we are required to give in relation to the processing of personal data under EU law.
What we collect
1. We may collect the following information about customers via our website, emails, telephone calls, in person or at trade shows
- Organisation and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- IP address
- Details of your visits to our websites, and which site you came from to ours
- Your social media user name, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
2. When we collect your personal data
- When you visit our website
- When you create an online account with us for cloud services
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you contact us via email, phone or by post
- When we meet you in person, e.g. at a trade show
- When you send us your personal information, such as a CV as part of a job application
3. Legal basis we rely on to collect this information
- In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. For example, when you sign up for our cloud services. When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service.
- Contractual Obligations:
- We may need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, if we need to come and visit you, we’ll collect your address details and pass onto our employees.
- Legal Compliance:
- If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data.
4. What we do with the information we gather
- Google Analytics:
5. Information provided during the application process for a role at OpenGoSim
All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary.
We will not share any of the information you provide during the recruitment process with any third parties for marketing purposes or store any of your information outside of the European Economic Area. The information you provide will be held securely by us and/or our data processors whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
We will use the contact details you provide to us to contact you to progress your application. We will use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for.
6. Who we share your personal data with
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We sometimes share your data with trusted third parties. For example, our external website developer.
8. Other websites
9. Data Retention
We will keep your personal information for as long as a business need remains:
- To respond to any questions or complaints
- To comply with legal requirements
10. Our commitment to data security
We take data protection seriously and we have implemented technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect your information against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or destruction.
11. Access to your information and corrections
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write or email us at the detail below.
12. How to contact us
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at OpenGoSim, 30 Nelson Street, 30 Nelson Street, Leicester LE1 7BA, UK